Good Call offers a negotiable, sliding-scale fee schedule for services.
You may be covered for mental health therapy services through your benefits plan; it is always best to check-in with your insurance provider and ask if you are covered to receive psychotherapy services from a Master of Social Work, Registered Social Worker. My psychotherapy services are HST exempt.
Consider the three clusters of statements below and how they relate to your current lived experience. The cluster that you identify with the most will help us to properly determine your unique fee for services:
- I am a student (including mature students) and/or I receive financial support through a form of social assistance programming.
- I live paycheque-to-paycheque and meet my basic needs
- I have debt that worries me and my loved ones who know about it
- I rent my living accommodations
- I use public transit or ride-shares
- I do not have an ‘emergency fund’ to cover unexpected expenses
- I share the majority of my income with my loved ones who are financially reliant on me
- I do not experience regular free time or paid time off as my schedule is very busy
- I consistently experience hurtful or distressing discrimination because of multiple aspects of my identity
- My current employment is equivalent to casual or part-time hours (including self-employment and contract work).
- I live comfortably within my budget to meet all my basic needs and some of my indulgent wants
- I have reasonably stable credit and am successfully managing my debts
- I have a mortgage on my living accommodations
- I make regular payments on the vehicle I use
- I am able to save some of my income for future plans and/or unexpected expenses
- I share my income with my loved ones who are financially reliant on me, but I can also afford to ‘treat’ myself
- I experience regular free time and some paid time off in my schedule
- I have experienced hurtful or distressing discrimination because of an aspect of my identity
- My current employment is equivalent to full-time hours (including self-employment and contract work).
- I have a paid financial advisor and can meet most or all of my indulgent wants
- I have excellent credit and am virtually debt-free
- I have ownership of my living accommodations (and additional property)
- I own the vehicle I use and can afford to make significant new purchases on recreational vehicles
- I have significant savings and/or regular income from investments
- I have full use of my income and no loved ones who are financially reliant on me
- I effectively set my own schedule so I can enjoy free-time and schedule regular vacation time
- I have not experienced singificant hurtful or distressing discrimination because of my privileged identities